A Day in The Life…..High Summer
This is just a fun little post, to give you a glimpse into what my day is like.
We’ve become a little global family here and I like to share little ditties like this from time to time.
I try very hard to keep to a schedule, or like many creative souls, and those with one foot in this world and the other foot in the other, I won’t get anything done.
Think about scheduling all your “anchors” into your day. Structure is something spiritually minded and creative people need but are sometimes resistant to. I can’t tell you how much it has helped me.
Scheduling all the things important to you into to your day can really enrich your life.
I wanted to post how I incorporate this practice into my life and think about how you can too.
I have coached people on the importance of a schedule to reach any goal or just to create a better life.
I counsel that we need to schedule in our goals, to schedule in our play time as well as time to connect with loved ones and the Divine.
I call it our “Spiritual Anchors” “Health Anchors” “Goal/Career Anchors” and “Play Anchors.”
“Anchors” meaning something solid we do as a reminder of what we want our lives to be.
Here is my daily schedule in the summer. It allows for more time to play and enjoy Nature than I have scheduled in during the Winter months.
8 am-9 am: Wake Up and Set The Day’s Tone and Intention (Spiritual Anchor)
- I wake up to the excited greetings of The Great Cat Army.
I spend some time greeting the day with them.
(See how excited they are?)
- Delicious coffee left for me from my beloved husband
- A yummy fruit and almond milk smoothie
- Then head out to feed the birds and the critters outside
Today I assisted a moth who is at the end of this life.
10:00 am to 4 pm (Goals and Career Anchor)
Time to work!
Now it’s time to do some work!
Work which is not work, really.
- I either paint my energy art, create audio meditations and programs so people can connect to the divine or I write my weekly affirmations, ask an angel or work on the book I am creating thanks to my muses Danielle La Porte and Linda.Silvertsen.
4pm In The Summer (Play Anchor)
- Take a break out in the garden or a swim..
On hot days like today, I save my gardening until the magic hour, which is around 6-8 pm.
So today I went for a swim and then went out to the garden during the Magic Hour.
This is the actual light bathing the gardens, they are not re-touched. The Gardens of 333 has a lot of Nature and spirit activity.
6 pm- Bedtime ( Play, Connections & Health Anchors)
- Cooking something healthy and vegan for dinner for my husband and I.
- Play with Tommy!
- Work out to keep my body and mind clear.For me, no pill can do what exercise does. As a claircognizant and clairsentient, it helps me clear off the energies my body picks up from everything I encounter during the day.
- Play some PC Games with my husband (Yes! I am a gamer! We love the Mass Effect and Dragon Age franchise). I find this to be fun and very grounding when I have been working with the other realms for most of my day.
- Read. I cannot end the day without reading. I have never, ever not read at the end of my day.
Peace. I have a good and blessed day.
Think about scheduling all your “anchors” into your day.Scheduling all the things important to you into to your day can really enrich your life.
The Path of the White Rose newsletter, which is sent weekly to thousands who are elevating their lives and learning to connect to the Divine in their daily life and strengthening their connection to the angels. Start your subscription now at http://eepurl.com/Qlc0Land read more articles like this at http://www.whiterosepath.wordpress.com
All my writings and pictures are copyrighted. Feel free to Share this, just include the information above and links when sharing.
Posted on August 20, 2014, in Angel Empowerment, Eileen Anglin, Life at The Hermitage, The Gardens of 333 and tagged angel coachi9ng, Danielle La Porte, Dragonage, Health Anchors, Linda.Silvertsen., Mass Effect. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.