Category Archives: Starseeds
Last night I saw something that ranks as one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. A rocket, launched by NASA came over our house and went to the moon. I mean, we literally saw the engines glow, a trail of orange behind it and then the separation of the rocket in front of us. It looked like it was right in front of our house. Then it went out to the sea.
Those who know me well know I am passionate about space travel, and if I had a mind for math and humans lived longer lives, I would have loved to have been an astronaut. My birthday is in a few days, and it’s a milestone birthday. I joke with my husband that the angels gave me a rocket launch for my birthday. It was absolutely amazing. Breathtaking.
Can you imagine if the countries of the world spent money on resources and services for people and our environment, space exploration instead of war, what we could accomplish?
I know I’m a space geek, but this really was spectacular. NASA calls the rocket mission “Ladee,” but I call it “Birthday Rocket!”
- NASA Launches Rocket Carrying LADEE Spacecraft To Moon From Virginia (huffingtonpost.com)
- Hey East Coast, You Can Watch a Rocket Launch to the Moon Tonight (nationaljournal.com)
- NASA’s newest rocket is off to the moon (huffingtonpost.com)
- Friday Night Moon Rocket Launch Should Be Visible From New England (boston.cbslocal.com)
- NASA Minotaur V Rocket Launch Tonight Will Be Seen Along East Coast (legitreviews.com)
- NASA officially joins Instagram, shares historic moon photos ahead of rocket launch (theverge.com)
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
- Here’s to the crazy one (abhishekkathuria.wordpress.com)
- Humbled by the crazies… (authenticbeing.wordpress.com)
- Here’s to the crazy ones. (blatherskiteblog.com)
- Here is to the Crazy One (hepguru.com)
- Here’s to the crazy one. (aliceverheij.wordpress.com)
- I am speechless. (echoed5feelings.wordpress.com)
- “Here’s to the crazy one’s” (thinktwicecharity.wordpress.com)